This is Annie from About Face Painting. If you need face painting Denver services, do drop me a line!
I am here to answer all of your questions. Please check the questions below and feel free to contact me if you are not sure. I’m always happy to help!
- What is your favorite brand for face paints? Paradise is my brand of choice for face paints.These water-based paints are hypoallergenic.
- How long is a typical event? The length of time for an event varies depending on the event. Most festivals I attend are two days and sometimes three. When working in a private event, my time varies from two hours to four or five depending upon the needs of the client.
- How long does each person take? An individual painting can take anywhere from a minute to four or five depending on the complexity of the design.
- How far will you travel? Do you have a travel fee? When working in a private event, I limit my traveling to the Denver metro area. If a client wants my services for more than 4 hours, I will travel within a 45-mile radius. I do charge a travel fee for driving over 30 miles to the event site.
- Do you rent a tent? Private outdoor events require a tent that is charged $35/day.
- What supplies do you need from us to set up? I require no supplies from a client when hired for a private event.
- What happens if our event is canceled? There is no penalty if a booking for an event is canceled a week or more before the booked date.
- Do you have an assistant for big events? Though I am the only face painter, I have an assistant during big events.
- Can I request a custom design? With prior notice, I can adjust my face painting to a theme. Ie. princess, fairies, flowers, etc.
- Do you do glitter face painting? I use special glitter made for body art with my face paintings.
- Do you do prenatal belly painting? Yes, I can!
- How far in advance do I need to book? I recommend booking your event with me at least 3 weeks in advance. During warm weather, my schedule fills rapidly.
- How can I safely remove face paint? All my face paints are easily removed with mild soap and water.
- How much time should I book? I have a two-hour minimum for events. If I know the approximate number of people, I can simplify my design choices so that more people can be accommodated within the desired time frame.
- When and how do I pay? Payment can be made using a check after an event. You can use Zelle or Venmo.
Remember, I am just a call away, if you have any questions I’d be delighted to talk to you! That’s what makes Annie’s face painting the best face painting service in Denver, Colorado.
At Annie’s Face Painting we always take great care to ensure that we work with the best products, we do this to ensure our paints are non-toxic and safe to use on delicate skin. Find out more about Annie here.