We attend a lot of local face painting events near Denver and Centennial, CO. These are our favorite family festivals and gatherings coming up near you!
By pulling together our local events listings it helps us to plan the year ahead especially as many of these festivals might just need our face painting services! Plus… we hope to see you there.
There are tons of events and festivals planned for 2022. Colorado is such a wonderful place to live and work as an artist and face painter for kids parties and adult celebrations too. We are so lucky to live here!
Face Painting at Local Fests and Events is a Blast!
Going along to festivals and setting up our face painting stall is great because it’s so much fun to be part of the festivities. Larger festivals offer a different sort of atmosphere and a whole raft of new people to meet. It is such a treat to spend the day listening to talks and getting glimpses of workshops as well as enjoying live music and smelling the delicious aromas of cooking from busy food vendors. Many of these festivals offer shopping experiences too so look out for local produce to buy. You could even take home a little handmade gift for yourself!
As you can imagine we’ve been to many Denver events over the years and we are so excited to be getting out and about again this year. Remember to always double check the event websites before you go, as some details might have been updated.
These local events listed are family friendly with full details listed on their individual websites so do click through and find out more.
Denver Area Local Family Event Listings for 2022
- Denver March Powwow – March 18
- Denver FamilyFest – April 2
- Denver Arts Festival – May 28-29
- Denver Chalk Art Festival – June (TBC)
- Parker Days – June 10-12
- Denver BBQ Festival – June 17–19
- Denver Fringe Festival – June 23–26
- Cherry Blossom Festival – June 25-26
- Park Hill 4th July Parade
- Colorado Black Arts Festival – July 8-10
- Taste of Ethiopia Festival – July 16
- Colorado Irish Festival – August tbc
- Cherry Creek North Food and Wine – August 11-14
- Broomfield Days – September – tbc
- A Taste of Colorado – September 3-5
- Glow at the Gardens – October 18-23
- Zoo Lights – Nov/Dec & Jan – tbc
Want a Face Painter for Your Event?
We are always delighted to work with new people, event companies and communities. At Annie’s About Face Painting, we are very happy to develop new ideas or designs for any event, because having face painters at an event adds an extra bit of fun and excitement.
Don’t you think that painted faces make for great photos and memories? Yes. The best! So fun.
At Annie’s Face Painting we always take great care to ensure that we work with the best products, we do this to ensure our paints are non-toxic and safe to use on delicate skin. Find out more about Annie here.